CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 5, 2014

CNY (4th of Feb) - Clubbing Night

Fifth day of Chinese New Year in club- Chor 5
^___^

It was a last mins plan to Soju Sunway with  sp's friends.
We were thinking to go for clubbing during CNY but we did not planned which day to go for
I was in Thailand in first few days of CNY.
I prayed hard that they did not go without me 
:P 
*Kidding only*
I wanted to join this because I'm kinda addicted to the R&B musics.
I'm getting wilder 
D:

I was at Lukut (PD) when they actually decided to go.
They booked the table by 9pm.
I drove back to Sg Pelek after I've had my dinner at granny's house.around 10.
The time was  
And of course, my friends waited for me to be back.
I had no time for dressing up nicely and put on makeups.
I couldn't imagine the zombie look of mine without any makeups on.
I took 15 mins to put on some quick makeup.
I'm sorry for stealing some of my friends ' time
*Chuckling*

At the clock strikes 11 o'clock,
we met at Angel's house.
They were all there to wait for departing
Party started once we entered the club.
Wootssssssssssa
=D

















The DJs were rapping :)
Soju Sunway is now on my top list.
I only had been to Vertigo and Soju though.
This club is a lively and happening club.
:)
The live band was awesome and it lifted up the entire atmosphere with fun.
We all love it very much.










With a wink of the eye, the time was already 3.30am 
We began to take photos when the crowd started to leave.
You could see that the club was empty.

We had our suppers at Mathi Stall after we arrived Sg Pelek.
It was indeed  a great night.
Weeeeeeeeee

0 comments: