CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 13, 2014

CNY Chor 14 - Reunion dinner with KL girls.

13th of Feb 14 - Restaurant Pik Wah (MABA)


KL girls and I were planning to have a reunion dinner during CNY.
Due to our packed schedules, 
we couldn't manage to have it before Chor 8.
Chor 14 was the only day that everyone could make it.
Thanks god we're still able to have it before the CNY ends.
Lol
There're 18 of us tonight
(Jian, Kuan Wing, Kei, Laine, Yan, Pow, Zii, Yue Jing, Nickee, Fifi, Hiew, Lii, Felicia, Wei Yee, Zhen Kwan, Hau Quin, Kee and I)
:)
I miss them so badly.
I didn't meet up with some of them after the I-city day trip.

The dinner started at 8 o'clock. 
I picked up Laine from Lrt station as well as Fifi and Nickee.


We were punctual, I assumed.
At least I'm not the last one whom turned up.
:P
We had made the reservations of two tables.
Photos will tell you more than I could do
Blek













We went for second round at Midah, Cheras afterwards.
Happy CNY girls
:)
We should hang out more to update each other.
Promise?
:D

0 comments: