Lets do it babe.
I'm tagged by a few of friends to reveal 20 facts about me.
Of course not to forget about my bloggie.
I'll post it here as well :)
Before I start writing, I wonder where to find so many facts to be written.
While I'm typing, I realised that I have more than 20 facts about me to share with all of you :P
I've picked the 20 most wanted to share facts.
Here we go.
1. I prefer people to call me 'Ke-Xin' as most of the people couldn't pronounce 'Co Shin' correctly. It sounded weird yet funny sometimes.
2. I'm not a typical Virgo because I did not have most of the Virgo characteristics.
3. I want my things to be done perfectly but I'm sure that I'm not a perfectionist ( The reason why I said I'm not a typical Virgo)
4. Friendships mean a lot to me. I have few bunches of good friends :D
5. I'm sensitive and I tend to put myself in the mopes. Literally I'm depressing myself 😏
6. I'll choose Coffee Bean rather than choosing Starbucks. I'm a coffee and milk tea freak btw.
7. I love travelling.
8. I'm indecisive and I always take forever just to make a simple decision.
9. I did not know how to cook and I wish I have somebody to learn from. ( Mom doesn't cook at home) 😏
10. I'm a night owl as I stay up till late every night. I'll find excuse for myself to sleep late everyday.
11. I hate to get up in the morning. I always wake up at noon.
12. I routinely cry when I'm watching touching dramas, commercials and videos. (Ain't crying much in reality)
13. I write blog.
14. My laziness was 100000000000x than the laziest person in the world 🙈
15. I never start doing work and thing early. I'm a forever procrastinator.
16. Like phoning up for a chat with my favorite person every midnight.
17. Japanese foods are always the first choice of mine.
18. I'm suck at handling problems and shits.
19. I'm eyebrow-less 🙈 Thanks for the existence of eyebrow pen.
20. I have a tough exterior, but I had to admit that deep down inside I'm actually weak.
Thank you for your time
:P


0 comments:
Post a Comment