CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 10, 2014

Bullshits :P

I'm gonna bullshits in this post

You can skip this if you ain't interested to it.
I just want a place to spit it out.

Guess I ain't a good friend.
I should voice out to let them know about their problems. 
At least they're aware of it and make a change, perhaps?
Their biggest problem was they never spend their time wisely.
Instead of spending time gossiping and criticizing, I personally think that they ought to be learning to be a better friend.
Too bad I lost interest to correct them right from wrong. 
Don't think they would listen to me though 
*Evil laugh*

Sometimes you can't expect people to treat you like how you treat them. 
It's not the matter of worthy or not worthy. 
Some people just did not appreciate it.

This is life.
:) 

0 comments: