CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 14, 2014

October

Hi, October

I know it's kinda late to greet for the arrival of Oct
I'm trying my best to enjoy this month to the max.
The next month is gonna be very scary
:(

November is the month which most of the assignments due on.
I went to check every course outline to ensure that I'm aware of all the assignments. 
I don't wanna fail any of it
D:
The number of assignments stressed me out.

13 assignments to go for this semester.
Luckily event subjects are not really heavy 
:/
However,
I still need to work on it
This is the list of all assignments and homeworks 
Aren't these freaking people out?



I had a mid term test for the subject of Intro to Event and Meetings today. 
The class and test have been canceled due to the absence of lecturer. 
We were already getting ready for sitting for this paper
:(
It's wasting our time
The test has been postponed to yhe week after mid term break
Sigh.

I'm running out of time
Pfft
Suffocating 
I'll make good use of mid term break 
Sob

I'm gonna lock myself at home for completing the works.
Strictly no activities in Nov because it's the month for assignments completion and final exams preparation. 
Hope I'm able to cope with all these 
:'(

0 comments: