Hoorayyyyy
We've planned to have a trip to Bukit Tinggi and Genting Highland two weeks ago.
It's kinda late because I didn't realise that it's few days away from the holiday.
We quickly made reservation for the hotel room once we've decided to go.
Nothing much to tell about the trip.
It's a simple yet fun trip
:)
There's a thing I wanna share before I stop writing.
Heee
His friends 'encouraged' him to give a try to gambling in Genting Casino.
It would be a cool experience, they claimed this.
I doubt that.
I didn't give any comment to it since I'm underage
I'm still illegal for entering casino
:(
Therefore,
I wanted to try going in to casino last night
I'm a little bit nervous at first.
It's considered cheating, isn't it?
I calmed myself down and walked in steadily.
The security checker didn't check on me.
Should I be happy or upset?
I'm happy because I had the chance to explore the casino.
The entry satisfied my curiosity.
In the meanwhile, it's hurt because apparently I'm looking older than the actual age
:/
We had our coffee time before we went in.
It's cool to be having hot chocolate at outdoor.
I'm highly satisfied
:D
I shall stop now
:)













0 comments:
Post a Comment