CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 10, 2015

First post in United Kingdom



Hey there. How’s life?
It’d been ages since the previous blog
I wish I am as hardworking as last time.
I want my blog to be active just like how my mouth does
I flew to UK 2 months ago. 
Everything is working well here. 

It tells me how independent I can be, how strong (psychologically) I am and how far I can go to
In UK, I know how much I have to rely on own

I have only 4 days classes so far. 
Tuesday is my only free day but I am so free everyday
Ain’t sure why is my English still the same. 
I failed to pick up the British accent. 
Hopefully I will be able to speak British English fluently before I leave this peaceful place.

I am very pleased with my accommodation.
Park Street is a busy street with all the happening pubs and clubs.
I do enjoy the life here.
I've decided not to go back for CNY celebration.
I treasure every moment I can stay in UK.

Travelling is what I want to do right now.
Studying abroad is a chance to travel more widely around the world in which I based.
Europe trips are at the top of the bucket list now.
Let's do this people
:D

0 comments: