December 9, 2015
Inseparable friendship
Hey,
I just want you to know that you girls are always the best.
I’m grateful that I have all of you in life.
This is the third month I have been leaving home to UK
Would our friendship be different when I study abroad?
Would I still be able to fit in to you girls after a year?
I asked myself.
I imagined a world of possibility.
We are on the Skype twice every week.
Sometimes, it is less or more than that.
Apparently we shared everything during Skype.
We have a Whatsapp group and it’s called “Sei 8 po”.
Yeah.
It’s exactly defining who we are and what we are.
:P
We used that group chat to express our emotions.
We shared our happy, anger, sadness and joy.
They stand with me through thick and thin.
They lend me the ears and shoulders all the time.
They don’t judge me even if I am complaining without making any sense.
They help me cope with tough time and giving unconditional support.
Because of you girls,
I don’t experience homesickness and loneliness in UK.
They are my sisters from different mothers.
They have the huge contribution in making who I am.
We generally have common ideology and opinions on things.
Although 6641 miles lie between us but we are never far apart.
Distance doesn't stop us from staying connected.
We are even closer than before, I would say.
“ A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. "
Thanks for being my secret reservoirs, listeners, advisors, partners in crime and companions.
You have the power of turning every moment into memorable ones.
Thank you, my girls.
With love.
Posted by Cshin at 9:03:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment