All the candidates of PMR went back to school today.
PMR results would be announced today.
We went to hall and awaited for our results.
The teacher announced the student who got straight A's.
There're only 17 who got straight A's
(Congratulation to Kai Ma and Phek Kuan.)
It was a coincidence that
Laine, Kei and I got the same results.
But the subjects were different.
It's a good news. =)
The chances we get into the same class are increases.
Hope we can get in the same class next year,
So that we can be like last time.
>Making noise together,
>Keeping out long lasting friendship
>and also keep playing =)
(Congrats to Enn too, she got 6 A's)
After we got the results,
I went to ts and sw with Yan Yee, Laine and Yee Mei.
We bought many clothes.
I would love to hang out with them,
Cause we have the same taste,
as a girl. xD
I've spent RM100++ on clothes today,
Pleased
=D
My dear called me,
when he was at time square 6th floor.
So then I went up to meet my dear.
Is happy though we just met few minutes.
Then he went back to work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment