CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 31, 2009

Special to my friends =)

These are the friends important to me
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my friends
=D



























Jian Yi
> Thank you for always being understanding..

Our friendship grew from common interest...
To my mind, you are a pleasant person to deal with =p
Your friendship will always be with me..
I never hid the truth , least of all from you..
I treasure our friendship very much..
I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart
^^


Thank you ,buddies



























Vi Laine,
Ching Enn > Thanks for teaching me lots of things .
We have formed a profound friendship too
You saved my life =)
You corrected my mistakes in speaking and using English..
There is so much to learn from you...
Next year we're not going to study in the same class..
I scared our friendship will cool off..
By the way, THANK YOU

Thanks you ,buddies























Kah Kei > Thank you for taught me Math...
You are my Math teacher ..
I'm so grateful that you always accompanied me on the way to LRT station
(From school to Lrt Station)

XD


Thanks you , buddies



























Pui Yee > Thank you for your faith on me =)
You told me many things...
You are a nice person..
A genuine friendship grew up between us..


Thanks you ,buddies






How can I ever thank you?
LoLx..
I realize that how important friends to me..
I can't begin to tell you how much i appreciate your manifold help.
There's so much that we share,
that it's time we're aware.
Our friendship will impress my memory forever.
Our best friends are they who tell us our faults and help us to mend it.
You Did it, buddies.
Thanks
=)
Love you , Buddies
muackXz




0 comments: