CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 16, 2009

Sunbeans Orphanage =D




I went to Sunbeans Orphanage with JIAN today.
It is located at Taman Muda.
I went there by LRT and bus.
It took a long time to get there.



Obviously, for teens, we had pizza as lunch.
We've made an appointment at 2 PM.
LoLx..
A terrible and unlucky incident happened on the way to there.
A motorcyclist passed by us.
He got near to us and tried to rob Jian but without success..
Every thing was too sudden
and we were shocked.
Luckily, he got off of our sight.
We left there immediately.



After we checked in with the staff,
we were together with orphans.
Some of them were enthusiastic.
It gladdened us to see them all enjoying themselves.
I knew many new friends at there.
Despite the difference in our ages
but without generation gaps.
=)


They shared their story with us.
Some of them were pity,
I'm so sorry for them.
It's heartrending to see such miserable living condition.




I realized that how fortunate I am,

staying with the family that I love so much.
So that I will appreciate what I have now.

0 comments: