CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 29, 2010

My allowance T^T

Finally we've got our allowance.
Long time since we've waited.
Yesterday we went to basketball court to wait for taking our allowance.
Yet,
those pegawai were not coming today because of some stuff.
WTH.
We had waited them for 5 periods.
Actually,
I planned to take a nap and do acc projects during those periods.
Kinda wasting our time.
Ishhh.

We practised Bicara Berirama while waiting for our 'money'
I ♥ Money
Sigh.
On second thoughts,
we gave up to wait.
I just did not want to waste my time.
I need more time on my projects yet, not this performance.

We're going to perform Bicara Berirama in Anugerah Koko.
Many of us wanted to quit it.
Teacher would take out our allowance if we quit.
We're forced to join it because of allowance.
Arghh.
Sound we're money face.
But it's what we supposed to get.
Screwwww the teacher !
We fed up with it.

Today,
our principal made announcements.
We are required to gather at porch to get allowance by 3pm.
We doubted it.
=D
We did not go to renjer meeting.
We watched Basketball Competition at basketball court.
M'sia versus Indonesia.
We had special visitors from Indonesia.

Suddenly,
teacher asked us to perform Bicara Berirama.
We're not ready at all.
I just felt embarrassing when performing.
It's a very bad performance.
=(

When time near upon 4.30pm,
we went to bilik guru.
Pn Anzie was distributing money to all of us.
XD.
I'm so excited.
I saw my name in the name list.
I saw the amount that i could get is RM168.
I doubted my eyes.
OMG.
I asked teacher then.
She said Saturday and Sunday were full rehearsal.
So if i absent either one day,
the allowance of 2 days would be deducted.
F...
RM 10 would be deducted by teacher per day.
Demerit 20 points will be given as well.
Arghhhhhhhhh.
Teacher deducted RM22.
The original amount is RM 190.
RM 2 is because my hair and fingernails
problem.
Heckkk !

I'm so angry isn't because of allowance.
But we have been scolded by principal,
Demerit 20,
and certificate is confiscated.
Do need to do till like this?
Sound it's serious case.
Come on, I've told you my reason.
But you thought i'm giving you an excuse.
Hello !
I used to go back my hometown on every weekends, kay?
You could ask others if you don't believe me.

Friends, I'm sorry for today.
My face clouded over with anger.
Sorry for those harsh words as well as criticism.
I'm sorry =(
I'm just too angry and vent my spleen on you guys.
Thank you as well
=D


0 comments: