Pui Yee,
I'm sad when i heard it.
I almost cry.
I held back my tears and left there immediately.
You said you're considering to stop your studies.
I'm shocked to hear it.
I don't know what's wrong with you.
Why don't you think over your future?
I know you don't like to study,
but SPM cert is important.
You would regret your impulsive decision.
Please be tough
We'll always by your side.
Ask money from me if you need it .
No need pai seh.
Best Friend 4ever
=D
I'm sad when i heard it.
I almost cry.
I held back my tears and left there immediately.
You said you're considering to stop your studies.
I'm shocked to hear it.
I don't know what's wrong with you.
Why don't you think over your future?
I know you don't like to study,
but SPM cert is important.
You would regret your impulsive decision.
Please be tough
We'll always by your side.
Ask money from me if you need it .
No need pai seh.
Best Friend 4ever
=D
0 comments:
Post a Comment