Eventually,
I went to IT class (as known as computer class)..
=D
It had been a long time i did not attend IT classes.
After we had KFC for our lunch,
we went back to school.
Me, Jian and Kei tried to finish our IT's homeworks.
There were too many to do.
It's fun to do IT homework.
I like it =)
This is my IT homework that i've done today..
My Lee Hom.
He's hot.
Love in Disguise XD
I went to IT class (as known as computer class)..
=D
It had been a long time i did not attend IT classes.
After we had KFC for our lunch,
we went back to school.
Me, Jian and Kei tried to finish our IT's homeworks.
There were too many to do.
It's fun to do IT homework.
I like it =)
This is my IT homework that i've done today..
My Lee Hom.
He's hot.
Love in Disguise XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment