Early in the morning,
I was scolded for being late from my mum.
=(
Well,
I went to school then.
We had no classroom to use.
Because candidates of Pmr are going to use our classroom.
We stood at outside and waited for our temporary classroom
After school,
Hui Lii and I went to 7eleven.
We had a girl's talk.
We 've many topic to talk to.
When i was ready to go back home,
I found that my bag has been moved by someone.
The bag wasn't zip up.
WTH.
I lost my playboy purse which keep my house key and pendrive.
OMG.
Another pendrive lost again.
Luckily i've saved my account project in my desktop .
Erghhh.
Why am I always plagued with bad luck?
I was scolded for being late from my mum.
=(
Well,
I went to school then.
We had no classroom to use.
Because candidates of Pmr are going to use our classroom.
We stood at outside and waited for our temporary classroom
After school,
Hui Lii and I went to 7eleven.
We had a girl's talk.
We 've many topic to talk to.
When i was ready to go back home,
I found that my bag has been moved by someone.
The bag wasn't zip up.
WTH.
I lost my playboy purse which keep my house key and pendrive.
OMG.
Another pendrive lost again.
Luckily i've saved my account project in my desktop .
Erghhh.
Why am I always plagued with bad luck?
Bou Bui Pui Yee,
Happy sweet 16th.
All the best in your future.
Hmm.
All your dreams and wishes come true in this speecial day.
Support you always.
=)
Muackk
Happy sweet 16th.
All the best in your future.
Hmm.
All your dreams and wishes come true in this speecial day.
Support you always.
=)
Muackk
0 comments:
Post a Comment