Liew Pui Yee,
you always fed up with our advisement.
You ended up your studies,
despite what we've done and told.
May I ask W.H.Y?
Just now i saw your name on online chat.
I chatted with you then.
Me : Miss me bor? I didn't see you for a week. Miss you alot.
You: forgot tell u...i stop studying edi...blek
Me: Why?
(The conversation end.)
All the harsh words came out from my mind by the time.
WTF.
I knew you since i was in form 1.
We were studying in the same class.
And I chummed up with you.
We have been best friend since then.
You're very special for me.
I confided all my vexation and secret to you.
Have you ever thought of our feeling?
A good friend will not desert one in time of adversity.
You did it.
Yet, I didn't.
I can't change your mind.
I cried while i'm typing this post.
Do you know how suffering I am?
Such is not what you should do to me and Jian.
Aren't you?
It's hurt and cause me frustrated.
What should I do?
I know you're being in an awkward predicament.
But just try to weasel out of it.
No matter what,
you shouldn't give up your studies.
Can't you just think over it?
This feeling is suck !
I'm sick of it.
You do not use handphone.
I have no way to contact with you
I need a explanation from you.
I wish you were only kidding.
Arghhhhhhhhhh
screwww you !
October 11, 2010
You again !
Posted by Cshin at 3:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment