I hang out with kei today.
We went to sing k in Neway.
I waited kei for half an hour.
=(
She missed out something so she needed time to settle.
LoLx.
Only 2 of us were going there.
We sang from 11.15am until 2.15pm.
We're kinda crazy in k room.
Especially the last song.
And then we went to BBQ plaza for our lunch.
We've done some silly action in the restaurant.
OMG.
I'm not going to mention it here otherwise my image would spoiled.
I wish to make a good impression on everyone.
TeeHee.
We were walking around the shops.
We bought Jing Wen and Mei Kuan's birthday presents.
I'm sorry for being late.
Hope you guys like it
=]
We saw few tourists were taking photos with Malaysian.
Kei and I purposely passing by there.
They smiled at us .
So we smile back politely.
We went up to 4th floor by escalator.
From 4th floor,
we could see them below.
A tourist was holding his camera and he looked at us.
He looked so friendly.
Kei told me that he's taken our photo .
I ran away in 'fright'.
I seemed oblivious.
LoLx.
It's fun today
XD
October 5, 2010
TS
Posted by Cshin at 8:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment