The reason that i choose it was I'm interested in this course..
=)
I like to plan about something.
Such as wedding dinner, festival celebration and so on.
But it needs different language to communicate with customers.
T.T
I'm worried about my English.
I'm poor at English
Sigh.
I need to improve it.
LCS, Jia You
TeeHee
Search from Google:
Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of festival, events and conferences.
Event management involves studying the intricacies of the brand, identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, planning the logistics and coordinating the technical aspects before actually executing the modalities of the proposed event. Post-event analysis and ensuring a return on investment have become significant drivers for the event industry
The recent growth of festivals and events as an industry around the world means that the management can no longer be ad hoc. Events and festivals, such as the Asian Games, have a large impact on their communities and, in some cases, the whole country.
The industry now includes events of all sizes from the Olympic down to a breakfast meeting for ten business people. Many industries, charitable organizations, and interest groups will hold events of some size in order to market themselves, build business relationships, raise money or celebrate.
The event manager is the person who plans and executes the event. Event managers and their teams are often behind-the-scenes running the event. Event managers may also be involved in more than just the planning and execution of the event, but also brand building, marketing and communication strategy. The event manager is an expert at the creative, technical and logistical elements that help an event succeed. This includes event design, audio-visual production, scriptwriting, logistics, budgeting, negotiation and, of course, client service. It is a multi-dimensional profession.
0 comments:
Post a Comment