Today,
I went to Shamelin for add math tuition class.
It's started from 6 to 8pm.
Yue Jing suggested to go Shiao Fey's house to do Account project.
It's a good suggestion.
I just asked my mum's permission to go since everyone was going =)
My mum allowed me to go.
Yeah.
Yue Jing's dad fetched us to Fey's house.
After we had our dinner,
we started to do.
I helped Mun Yee to re-do her Jurnal, Lejar and Imbangan Duga.
Because her imbang duga isn't imbang.
She had tried many times before.
I paired up with Mun Yee to work on it.
We've finally done.
Mun Yee was so happy when her Imbangan Duga is imbang.
I'm happy with it as well.
LoLx.
Shiao Fey taught Yue Jing to do her acc.
So we're quiet while we were doing it.
11pm,
my parents came to pick me up then.
I wish i could finish my acc before teacher wants it.
October 2, 2010
Account Project
Posted by Cshin at 3:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment