Should I support a kind of genius to quit her studies?
And further, she is my best friend.
When everyone asked me the reason that cause her to be suspended,
I was like Haha !
She didn't even tell me this.
She's never forthcoming about her decision.
I'm sure that i would never know it if i didn't chat with her just now.
Isn't it?
I'm such a failure.
Someone commented on my status.
It's talking about Pui Yee.
A ridiculously misguided opinion from her.
Haha !
She said I should support Pui Yee so that she doesn't wasted her time in studies.
I found that between us disagreements arose.
I don't think so.
Am I right?
She is kinda mean that we should support a thief to steal thing?
Crime should be happened?
Ridiculous?
In fact,
I'm not a good friend.
I don't even know when and why she stopped.
I'm sorry.
Sob
Good luck in your life
BFF
And further, she is my best friend.
When everyone asked me the reason that cause her to be suspended,
I was like Haha !
She didn't even tell me this.
She's never forthcoming about her decision.
I'm sure that i would never know it if i didn't chat with her just now.
Isn't it?
I'm such a failure.
Someone commented on my status.
It's talking about Pui Yee.
A ridiculously misguided opinion from her.
Haha !
She said I should support Pui Yee so that she doesn't wasted her time in studies.
I found that between us disagreements arose.
I don't think so.
Am I right?
She is kinda mean that we should support a thief to steal thing?
Crime should be happened?
Ridiculous?
In fact,
I'm not a good friend.
I don't even know when and why she stopped.
I'm sorry.
Sob
Good luck in your life
BFF
0 comments:
Post a Comment