I'll work in bridal soon.
It would be my first part time job.
Finally my mum allowed me to work
=)
Love you, mummy.
My busy life would be started as well.
I have to sleep early from now on.
OMG.
I must be changed my bad habits.
I should be slept before 11pm.
It ain't 4am.
=(
I'm forced to sleep early even thought i'm not willing to do so.
Jia you.
I believe that i can do it.
It would be my first part time job.
Finally my mum allowed me to work
=)
Love you, mummy.
My busy life would be started as well.
I have to sleep early from now on.
OMG.
I must be changed my bad habits.
I should be slept before 11pm.
It ain't 4am.
=(
I'm forced to sleep early even thought i'm not willing to do so.
Jia you.
I believe that i can do it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment