CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 30, 2010

First Day of work

Today was my first working day.
I woke up at 9am.
I would work in bridal - Ivory Romance.
It located at Loke Yew Road.
I interviewed this job with Yue Jing and Hui Lii.
But they only hired me
Sob.
I wanted to work with Nie & Lii .
We're interested to this job
T^T

I work from 11am-9pm
I reached there by 11 sharp.
I could only see 2 staffs there.
The person that interviewed me reached an hour late.

More than 10 pairs couple signed wedding package today.
It's so different from the day I went to interview.
The customers are more than I'd thought.

Lii came to find me at 7pm.
She waited me until 9pm.
Boss told me that she is needed part time jobber.
Lii asked for getting this job.
Eventually she could start her work by tomorrow.
Yeah !
=)

I'm awful tired =(

0 comments: