CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 4, 2010

Uniqlo





















































We planned to go Farenheit yesterday.

I never go there before.
Fi, Lii, Ahzi and I went to there in the morning.
Uniqlo official opening for business
=]
Fifi is so addicted to this Tokyo brand.
We queuing up to go in Uniqlo.
The queue extended all the way in the Farenheit.


We met many friends in the queue.
I was so hungry and tired,
I join the queue though.
Eventually we went in after 3 hours++.


The clothes that selling there aren't suitable for me.
I thought it has a lot of trendy clothes.
It's quite disappointed with it.
This is the first time to join the queue just for buying clothes.
Nevertheless, I didn't buy it in the end.
Sob.


I had no energy to walk.
I didn't take my breakfast.
T^T.
We walked to Pavilion after that.


4pm,
I had my brunch in Pizza Hut.
We could only see two workers.
It's the worst services i every seen in restaurant.
I'm mad at those workers.
Ishhhhh.


There is no dishes for us.
Ah Zii took all the dishes herself.
LoLx.
I wanted to complain actually.
But i gave up as the manager was washing the dishes.
Manager washed the dishes, is it ridiculous?


Fifi went back earlier because she had a Yoga class after this.
Me and Lii accompanied Ah zii to buy clothes in ROMP.
She's choice of the clothes
I think she is the most particular customer.
LoLx.


7pm,
i went back home
:)


He was going to Pavi as well.
But i didn't see him =(

0 comments: