CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 2, 2011

11/1/11 My first salary

I intended to go times square after school and
go back my 'ex' company to take salary as well.
Lii planned to do it also
=)
But the plans cancelled due to a big slip-up.
My fucking stupid teacher insisted to have
our extra class which is proceeding at 10th period.

We're forced to stay back at school.
WTF.
We ended up going for lunch.
Lii and I went to Ivory Romance by walking.
Ishhh.
It's so tired.
=[
We bought some tarts for them.
It cost us RM30.

They seemed busy when we're reached.
So Lii and I ran up to 3rd floor.
We visited them with tarts along.
We went to photo department first,
make-up department then.
We stayed at make-up department an hour.
Iris and Mei are so friendly.
We chatted with them.
There's no generation gap between us
even though we've a big distance against our ages.
=D=D

Yoke Ling gave me the cheque after a while i came down.
RM1134.
The salary i've got for 30 days.
Is the price resonable?
I have no idea.
Haha
Lii Got Rm800++

My boss asked us to work for weekends.
But i rejected at the end.
I need more time for my preparation of SPM.
I'm thinking of working there after SPM

Ah Mei fetched Lii and I back to my house.
I rushed to a tuition class then.
=)

I'm so happy to get my first salary

0 comments: