CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 2, 2011

28/1- Night market =)

My dad was fetching my sis, Yuzie and I
to Leisure Mall's pasar malam
My dad asked me why I had to go so many times these days.
Well,
I didn't answer him the question.
Heee.

Felicia and Hiew Kuan were there at 7pm.
But around 8pm i reached there.
Pai seh neh.
I got stuck in a traffic jam.
Sigh.
Most of them were going back hometown for
CNY celebration.
The majority started their CNY holiday today.

Felicia was looking for necklace,
clothes, pants, shoes, earrings, and so on.
She hadn't buy any things for CNY
and yet me and Hiew were looking for some
special things and delicoiusly foods.
Heeee.

We bought 'lantern' style pants together.
=)
It's rather cheap after we've got some discount from boss.
RM16.
I ain't planning to buy anything actually.
Because I had bought all the things last time.
Some are from pm,
some are from shopping complex as well.
Mum paid all these.
LoLx.

Hiew and Felicia went back at 10pm.
I hung around with my sis and Yuzie.
We went for a supper after pm at 12am++

0 comments: