So far, I'm still single
therefore Valentine's day ain't that important to me.
As usual,
I celebrated my Valentine's Day with my buddies.
=)
I went for a movie after school with Yue Jing, Jian Yi and my sis.
Wink*
We had our lunch at Mr Teppanyaki.
We saw a pair of couple was quarrelling.
They didn't talk to each other.
We kept our eyes on them.
The girl seemed very angry.
LoLx.

We watched IHK at 2.40pm.
It's worth to watch it.
Nice and Funny
XD
He is so charming
=DDDDDD
We're falling for him.
He looks like LeeHom
Happy Valentine's Day to every couples.
Happy Single Valentine's Day to those who is single.
=D
As usual,
I celebrated my Valentine's Day with my buddies.
=)
I went for a movie after school with Yue Jing, Jian Yi and my sis.
Wink*
We had our lunch at Mr Teppanyaki.
We saw a pair of couple was quarrelling.
They didn't talk to each other.
We kept our eyes on them.
The girl seemed very angry.
LoLx.

We watched IHK at 2.40pm.
It's worth to watch it.
Nice and Funny
XD
He is so charming=DDDDDD
We're falling for him.
He looks like LeeHom
Happy Valentine's Day to every couples.
Happy Single Valentine's Day to those who is single.
=D
0 comments:
Post a Comment