Hello October.
=D
It'll be a good begining.
Heeeee
I have registered to go for 'The Most Powerful Seminar'
The fee is RM219.
Wow.
I wonder why I would pay RM219 for a seminar.
=S
It's 2 days seminar which is holding on 1st and 2nd of Oct.
The location of the seminar is at HELP CAT.
Jian and I met at school bus stop by 7.20am
Sorry for being late.
Opppss.
We had our breakfast at nearby-mamak.
We went to registration by 8.30am.
We have got the bottle from Youth World Group.
:)




Only certain subjects are useful for us.
Hmmm. This seminar not worth to RM219.
$$$ gone!
=[
It's quite different with my expectation
It finished at 3.45.
We intended to go ts to look for Pui Yee.
She's the birthday girl for today.
*wink wink.
It has been a while since I met her.
I think 1year plus never see her.
I do miss her.
We're effing excited when we saw her.
She is getting mature and prettier.
We talked for a while and she went to work again.


Happy Birthday my bou buii.
<3
May all your dreams come true.
All the best in your future.
With my love
^___^
It'll be a good begining.
Heeeee
I have registered to go for 'The Most Powerful Seminar'
The fee is RM219.
Wow.
I wonder why I would pay RM219 for a seminar.
=S
It's 2 days seminar which is holding on 1st and 2nd of Oct.
The location of the seminar is at HELP CAT.
Jian and I met at school bus stop by 7.20am
Sorry for being late.
Opppss.
We had our breakfast at nearby-mamak.
We went to registration by 8.30am.
We have got the bottle from Youth World Group.
:)
Only certain subjects are useful for us.
Hmmm. This seminar not worth to RM219.
$$$ gone!
=[
It's quite different with my expectation
It finished at 3.45.
We intended to go ts to look for Pui Yee.
She's the birthday girl for today.
*wink wink.
It has been a while since I met her.
I think 1year plus never see her.
I do miss her.
We're effing excited when we saw her.
She is getting mature and prettier.
We talked for a while and she went to work again.
Happy Birthday my bou buii.
<3
May all your dreams come true.
All the best in your future.
With my love
^___^
0 comments:
Post a Comment