05-10-11
There is no school today.
^~^
We planned to hang out to look for our graduation clothes.
Most of them had bought clothes.
Only Kei and I haven't buy it.
=[
We met at Pavilion lobby by 11am
:)
There're 5 of us.
(Yue Jing, Nickee, Kei, Fifi and I)
Heeee
We walked to Fahrenheit 88 for brunch.
We had our brunch at Sakae Sushi.
We ate RM100+.
There is no school today.
^~^
We planned to hang out to look for our graduation clothes.
Most of them had bought clothes.
Only Kei and I haven't buy it.
=[
We met at Pavilion lobby by 11am
:)
There're 5 of us.
(Yue Jing, Nickee, Kei, Fifi and I)
Heeee
We walked to Fahrenheit 88 for brunch.
We had our brunch at Sakae Sushi.
We ate RM100+.



We walked seperately with them after that.They went to Lot 10 whereas we walked to Pavilion.
=D
Those clothes don't suit me.
I ended up buying nothing.
Ishhhhh.
Somebody stopped us when we're heading to ts.
She's a trainee of hair academy.
She was looking for someone to be her hair model.
And she asked from Kei and Yue Jing.
Of course Yue Jing rejected it.
She loves her 50+ cm hairs.
LOL.
Kei is kind enough and she readily agreed
=.=
I thought of leaving there actually.
:(
She said she just needed an hour.
We followed her to her academy.
I was kinda worried actually.
Aren't we should being aware with stranger?
It's dangerous because we're following a stranger.
Sigh.
Luckily nothing happen.
Phew~
The trainee took 2 hours and 45 mins to finished her test.
WTH.
It's totally wasting our time.
Arghhhh.
It adviced me not to easily believe to a stranger.
=/
She's a trainee of hair academy.
She was looking for someone to be her hair model.
And she asked from Kei and Yue Jing.
Of course Yue Jing rejected it.
She loves her 50+ cm hairs.
LOL.
Kei is kind enough and she readily agreed
=.=
I thought of leaving there actually.
:(
She said she just needed an hour.
We followed her to her academy.
I was kinda worried actually.
Aren't we should being aware with stranger?
It's dangerous because we're following a stranger.
Sigh.
Luckily nothing happen.
Phew~
The trainee took 2 hours and 45 mins to finished her test.
WTH.
It's totally wasting our time.
Arghhhh.
It adviced me not to easily believe to a stranger.
=/
0 comments:
Post a Comment