CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 22, 2012

Lalalalala~ Freedom :)

I like to stay at my hometown
~Sg Pelek~
I can do whatever I want if I'm at there.
As you can see,

I went out for times in a day.
This could never happened in KL.



We went to Yuan Yi's shop to help her out.
I did nothing at there actually.
=P
Everyone seemed to be busy except me.
LOL.
I brought my lappie to her shop so that we can online and watch drama.



Watching 23:59 at her shop.
4 of us watching it together
It's a ghost movie.
:)
We sat #likeaboss.
The ending was lame and we started to complain about it.
It came to girls' talk session after the movie.



At night,
we went to Yuan Yi's house to wait for Huxian to pick us up.
We were going to Sepang's Pasar malam.
Heeeee.


These are the foods that we bought from pasar malam.
Satisfied*
Yummyyyyyyy
~Yam cha session~
We finished all the foods.
Therefore,
we make a conclusion.
The conclusion is : The more I come back to sp, the more outings we are having,
the poorer we are and the chances of getting fatter increased.
LOL.
So true.
:P

Day 2~
We went to angel's shop again.
This is our daily activities I think
:)
5 pm,
we went to Han's house to play badminton and jogging.
Wow.
Can see that I ain't a healthy person.
I dislike to jogging.
Heeeeeeee

Angel received a call from her mum while we were playing badminton.
Her mum wanted Angel to fetch her to Seremban.
O.O
Our last mins decision was to follow her to Seremban
We rushed to Angel's house after our quick baths.


We had our dinner in Seremban.
It was her mum's treat.
Awwwwwwww.
Thanks to auntie.
:)
Claypot Lou Shu fan.
It's delicious.
Mmmmm~ Yummmm


Yam cha at night again
:)

0 comments: