Tomorrow is UTAR registration day as well as orientation day.
Happy schooling day to all UTARians
:)
Han, Angel and Yuh Ning are gonna move to KL.
:(
We have known each other for ten years.
We were primary schoolmates.
I am getting closer with them since I went to their graduation trip in year 2011.
(Penang,Pangkor and Cameron Highland 4 days 3 nights)
I'm lucky enough to get to know all of them.
They are always helpful and friendly
:D
As you all know,
I used to go out (yam cha) with them whenever i am at sungai Pelek.
Han would always planning for tea time at night
She's the planner for every outing.
:)
So,
Next time who should look for when I am coming back to sp?
They aren't here most of the time
Sob.
I think it's hard to get to meet with each other as we all aren't at sp.
They will busy with their college life.
And yet,
I'll busy with working :(
Currently I'm working in herbalife
Temp staff of finance department
Sigh.
Hope we could meet up as soon as possible
And I wished there's no changes between all of us
:/
May three of them have a blast one in studies.
Best of luck for their college life
:D
Happy schooling day to all UTARians
:)
Han, Angel and Yuh Ning are gonna move to KL.
:(
We have known each other for ten years.
We were primary schoolmates.
I am getting closer with them since I went to their graduation trip in year 2011.
(Penang,Pangkor and Cameron Highland 4 days 3 nights)
I'm lucky enough to get to know all of them.
They are always helpful and friendly
:D
As you all know,
I used to go out (yam cha) with them whenever i am at sungai Pelek.
Han would always planning for tea time at night
She's the planner for every outing.
:)
So,
Next time who should look for when I am coming back to sp?
They aren't here most of the time
Sob.
I think it's hard to get to meet with each other as we all aren't at sp.
They will busy with their college life.
And yet,
I'll busy with working :(
Currently I'm working in herbalife
Temp staff of finance department
Sigh.
Hope we could meet up as soon as possible
And I wished there's no changes between all of us
:/
May three of them have a blast one in studies.
Best of luck for their college life
:D




0 comments:
Post a Comment