Panasonic agency called to me last Thursday.
Meng Hui was asking me to work for PC Expo with Zeann
on the coming weekend at Mid Valley.
(25-27th of May)
I did not want to work for it seriously.
Don't ask me why because even myself also did not know the reason.
LOL
I couldn't find a good excuse to refuse this job.
So,
I ended up taking this job
><
I don't really like Lumix camera actually.
I'm the supporter of Cybershot and Nikon.
*how poor*
I wondered how am I gonna convince my customer to buy
Lumix cam from me when I am not even supporting this
XP
I changed my mind after working for PC fair and PC Expo.
Lumix cam is quite good.
Guess I'm successfully convincing myself.
=D
I was in the same booth with Zeann.
YAY~
She requested this from Meng hui and Wai how.
Heeeee.
Both of us were working harder as we wanna hit the sales target
There's no extra pay for it.
We did it on willingness.
:)
Wai How is the leader of the booth.
This was the second times I followed him.
He's a good leader.
I like him very muchie.
Heeee.
He's kinded-heart and straightforward man.
For the first day,
I sold three cams.
Weeeeee.
I thought it would be zero.
Phew~
Second day,
have a walked-back customer bought EIGHT cams from me
I thought he's playing around with me.
It's so unbelievable.
I'm completely stunned when I heard it.
Lalalalalala~
What a lucky day.
Thanks to the customer for willing to listen to my explanation
He never cheat to me.
He said he would get back to me and he really did it.
Hohohoho.
The dealer is so pleased with it.
In total,
I sold 13 cams in the second day.
*Satisfied*
The feeling of being the top sales is great.
=P
*No offense, I'm not showing off*
Never think you can't when you don't even try it
Meng Hui was asking me to work for PC Expo with Zeann
on the coming weekend at Mid Valley.
(25-27th of May)
I did not want to work for it seriously.
Don't ask me why because even myself also did not know the reason.
LOL
I couldn't find a good excuse to refuse this job.
So,
I ended up taking this job
><
I don't really like Lumix camera actually.
I'm the supporter of Cybershot and Nikon.
*how poor*
I wondered how am I gonna convince my customer to buy
Lumix cam from me when I am not even supporting this
XP
I changed my mind after working for PC fair and PC Expo.
Lumix cam is quite good.
Guess I'm successfully convincing myself.
=D
I was in the same booth with Zeann.
YAY~
She requested this from Meng hui and Wai how.
Heeeee.
Both of us were working harder as we wanna hit the sales target
There's no extra pay for it.
We did it on willingness.
:)
Wai How is the leader of the booth.
This was the second times I followed him.
He's a good leader.
I like him very muchie.
Heeee.
He's kinded-heart and straightforward man.
For the first day,
I sold three cams.
Weeeeee.
I thought it would be zero.
Phew~
Second day,
have a walked-back customer bought EIGHT cams from me
I thought he's playing around with me.
It's so unbelievable.
I'm completely stunned when I heard it.
Lalalalalala~
What a lucky day.
Thanks to the customer for willing to listen to my explanation
He never cheat to me.
He said he would get back to me and he really did it.
Hohohoho.
The dealer is so pleased with it.
In total,
I sold 13 cams in the second day.
*Satisfied*
The feeling of being the top sales is great.
=P
*No offense, I'm not showing off*
Never think you can't when you don't even try it
0 comments:
Post a Comment