CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 11, 2012

0901 ♥ Birthday Celebration I

Birthday Celebration with Sungai Pelek's friends
:D 
Sorry for posting it late.
I was busy doing the assignments.
D:
Ignore the silly face
It's my big day.
Happy 01.09.2012 :)
Thanks for the surprised 
^__^
I didn't know that they would celebrate for me.
Awwwww.
I was having breakfast with Felicia, Han and See Teng in the morning.
They planned to have a second round at KFC.
I had nothing to do therefore I followed them.
Angel and Shu Jing wanted to join us.
At kfc,
I was sitting at upstairs with Felicia and Jing while the others were ordering drinks.
A group of people with familiar faces popped up all of a sudden.
Shuen, Ning, Han, ShuJing, Felicia, Angel, Ling, See Teng, KweeHong, Jackson and Johnny were here to give me a surprise.
Shuen, Ning, Angel and Han are supposed to stay at home for revision.
They would sit for final on Monday.
Awwwwww.
I'm deeply touched.
Their presences are surprising me.
This was the first time I celebrated my birthday with them
:D

Making wishes :D





Ning, Me, Ling and Shuen



Thank you so muchieeeee  
Love you all :>

0 comments: