CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 13, 2012

One day trip to Malacca :)

I was staying over Angel's house the night before the trip.
I needed someone to wake me because I used to out for the count. 
Alarms always failed to wake me up. 
>__<
Thanks to Angel for taking me in
She aroused me from my deep sleep at 7am.
We met at a place by 8am.
The van departed at 8 o'clock sharp.

 






























On the way to Malacca :D
It took 2 hours to arrive the destination.
Malacca, here we go
:D

Our first meal in Malacca :)
Stadthuys

We were walking around. 
This is our group photo.
Weeeeeeeeee.
Jia Ling couldn't come because she had to work.


 
 I forgot this place. 
Someone reminds me please
This is somewhere near to the museum if I'm not mistaken.
We paid few dollars to visit the museum.


Trying to show the view of malacca.
Add caption


 
 

0 comments: