![]() | ||||||
| May, Suslin, Joanne and I :D |
Let's jump high.
:P
I've done with the mid sem examinations.
Woohoooo.
It's very difficult to describe my joy in words.
I was so excited because it was the first exam I've had in university.
Thanks god I'm survived.
Those papers weren't as hard as I thought.
I was able to answer all questions.
Media Appreciation was the last subject.
![]() |
| The lake and Block C&D&E |
![]() |
| The duckies. |
I stayed back at campus with May, Suslin and Joanne after the paper was down.
Weeeee.
I was waiting for my dad to pick me up.
Camwhore while we were waiting.
Let the pictures do the talk.
:D
![]() |
| The night is drawing in. |
![]() | |
| The night view of Taylor's |
I like the night view in Taylor's.
It make people feel comfy.
I've been waited for 2 hours.
Dad got caught in a heavy traffic jam.
D:
Roads were impassable because of traffic jam.
Traffic is a serious problem in a modern society.
:(
Anyways,
thanks to May and Joanne for accompanying me all the night.
:D








0 comments:
Post a Comment