CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 24, 2010

Bicara Berirama

Today was the last practise in stadium Titiwangsa.
I wanted to skip the practise actually
but we had add math test and math test after came back from there.
So I had to go unless i don't want the marks..

I was tiring of the practise.
It kept repeating.
Yet,
I'm used to be in stadium every day..
=)
I don't feel like going school for study anymore..
Lazy + fed up of it..

Today,
those boy are so high..
They kept clapping thieir hands.
They clapped and whooped up every single word that instructor had told...
LoL.

We were having test when i got back to school..
Everyone strained for the test at last minute..
=]
The add math test was so difficult...
It have 10 questions but i only did 4 .
Damnn..
This test was yet much difficult..
I dont want to 'duck walk'..
But i knew i'll fail this subject..
Duck walk is the punishment for those who fail add math
phew..

Tomorrow we'll be in stadium Bukit Jalil for rehearsal..
I got 'L' size T-shirt..
I eventually can throw the 'XXL' size T..
=)


KL boleh..
KL ..here we are
^^

0 comments: