CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 31, 2010

Sambutan Hari Kemerdekaan

4.45am i got out of bed..
I had 1000 unwillingness =(
Today was public holiday..
Yet,
those participants had to meet at school about 5.30..

The performance is going to kill me ..
=[
But today was the last day and consequently i would go..
I wanna see him..
It's last chance to see him..
I'm fully aware that he doesn't know me
sad ..
T.T

Me and kei were walking to stadium


We took few photos before we got in the stadium..
Yan kept on looking at a student from Lim Kok Wing..
I like 1 Malaysia this song..
We felt touching when listening this song..
LoLx..

The celebration started at 7.40am..
I put my whole heart into this celebration..
I enjoyed it =]
We're segment II of this celebration..
Time round about 8.45am when we performed..
Here the performances are..
=)

Cheer
We were singing patriotic songs
nice

Lim Kok Wing university..they were singing [1 Malaysia]
xD



Feeling were running HIGH..
We cheered all over the time
=]
Screamed and shouted..
LoLx..
We took pictures with many performers..


To be continued =)

0 comments: