What do you want from us?
I really couldn't guess it..
What are the rubbish on your mind?
There's a big gap between us.
I'm sick of it
T.T
'' You guys were never by my me, when I need you.'' you said..
So is it meant we dump you a side,
and left you at the corner?
WTF..
When I got it message from someone,
I was so depressed.
I just can't guess wth are you thinking.
You said it when you're calmed.
Since when the gap appeared between you and us?
Ask your heart,
how many times we tried to talk to.
But did you clear your mind and talk at least once?
Obviously N.O.
You didn't.
I'm fed up with your 'ambition' .
Do you think you are right?
I am tired of being your friend.
Do I have to stand by you,
no matter what's you decision?
If it is,
sorry I won't ,
unless you really want to.
Seriously,
who the hell will want their friend to do wrong things?
I am frustrated but nothing else,
I won't advise you anymore.
Sob*
I really couldn't guess it..
What are the rubbish on your mind?
There's a big gap between us.
I'm sick of it
T.T
'' You guys were never by my me, when I need you.'' you said..
So is it meant we dump you a side,
and left you at the corner?
WTF..
When I got it message from someone,
I was so depressed.
I just can't guess wth are you thinking.
You said it when you're calmed.
Since when the gap appeared between you and us?
Ask your heart,
how many times we tried to talk to.
But did you clear your mind and talk at least once?
Obviously N.O.
You didn't.
I'm fed up with your 'ambition' .
Do you think you are right?
I am tired of being your friend.
Do I have to stand by you,
no matter what's you decision?
If it is,
sorry I won't ,
unless you really want to.
Seriously,
who the hell will want their friend to do wrong things?
I am frustrated but nothing else,
I won't advise you anymore.
Sob*
0 comments:
Post a Comment