CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 20, 2010

In stadium Titiwangsa =D


Today,

we're going to stadium Titiwangsa for practise..
We'd moved on earlier..
Luckily i was be in school in time...

At the beginning of the practise was freaking boring..
After a while i fell asleep..
I could no longer stand it..
=[
The teacher kept on asking us to do the same thing..
(salam satu malaysia...dunia........)
I never memorized the script but i could read it without refer text...
Repeat and repeat...
Sigh *

The air-conds here are hot..
I couldn't feel the cool air..
T.T


But the worst time had just begin..
We have rehearsal in Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil after Tuesday..
There are not only KL students..
It have other states..
We have to reach there before 6am..
OMG...
It's hard going getting up at five every morning..
I need more alarm clock..

KL Hebat !!!
Yeah
*wink

0 comments: