''Your job sounds fun.''
My friends would reply me this when they gotta know
i work in bridal shop.
It depends what they mean by 'fun'.
I went in my boss's office today.
T.T
I was scared of going her office.
It does mean you'll get scolded by them.
But I'm an exception.
She unloaded some of anguish onto me.
I'm not a good listener as everyone knows.
Heee.
Our photographer- Ivan was resigned his job.
He likes to crap.
He likes to disturb me as well.
I feel like killing him sometimes.
=)
He kept telling Jayne that he'll resign one day.
I was listening this every morning.
I thought he's joking with me and Jayne.
He lost our company's camera in baby fair.
And now he's leaving.
My boss took his 2 laptops as compensation for losing camera.
My boss changed his hostel locks.
He couldn't go in his hostel.
That's why his laptops were with my boss.
Pity.
By the way,
I have to thank him for teaching me
=D
My friends would reply me this when they gotta know
i work in bridal shop.
It depends what they mean by 'fun'.
I went in my boss's office today.
T.T
I was scared of going her office.
It does mean you'll get scolded by them.
But I'm an exception.
She unloaded some of anguish onto me.
I'm not a good listener as everyone knows.
Heee.
Our photographer- Ivan was resigned his job.
He likes to crap.
He likes to disturb me as well.
I feel like killing him sometimes.
=)
He kept telling Jayne that he'll resign one day.
I was listening this every morning.
I thought he's joking with me and Jayne.
He lost our company's camera in baby fair.
And now he's leaving.
My boss took his 2 laptops as compensation for losing camera.
My boss changed his hostel locks.
He couldn't go in his hostel.
That's why his laptops were with my boss.
Pity.
By the way,
I have to thank him for teaching me
=D
0 comments:
Post a Comment