CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 10, 2010

Make up? I don't like it

My boss wanted all the staffs of sales department to make up.
She said it would make us look more fresh.
=D
I didn't really like to put on make up.
I'm lazy yet my make up skill is poor.
Heeeee.
That's why i seldom wear make up.

The assistant of make up artist applied cosmetics on my face.
Sob.
She put lots foundation on.
It looked so different.
Her make up is too showy.











I look like ghost. ='(

Lii pulled herself free and ran off.

WTH.
I'm lazy to remove my make up.
It would wasting my time.
I have no energy to do anything after i work.
Sigh.
My boss asked me to reach earlier for applying make up every morning.
Arghhhh.
I pretended that i hadn't hear it.
Sorry, Aderline (My boss)
=D

0 comments: