CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 31, 2010

Bridal Fair Day I

I went to work with Hui Lii today.
We walked from my house to our company.
We were late.
12pm ++ we only got there.
Btw,
All the staffs were going to Fahrenheit for the fair
except Jayne, Yoke Ling, Lii and I.

The shop became very quiet today.
There's only few things we needed to do
Such as decorate the wedding cars, packing albums,
do customers' profile and pick up customer calls.
=]
All of these are easy job.
I thought i would have some rest today.
Definitely I'm wrong.

My boss called in and asked me to go over to Fahrenheit.
WTH.
I haven't done my job.
She wanted me to move on right away.
Ishhh.
I didn't want to go there by taxi
So i waited for Mei (Make up artist) to pick me up.
She had a customer that time.
And she would going there after it.
=]
How lucky I am.
Heee.

It is my first time to attend this kind of functions.
Lii didn't come because she had to stay in shop.

11pm,
I went back home
='(

0 comments: