CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 30, 2010

Working Life is miserable

Our company would be at Fahrenheit 88 tomorrow.
=]
We're having a bridal fair there,
and therefore we had a meeting at 7pm today.
We bought our dinner earlier.
We finished all the stuff before the meeting starts.

The meeting started at 9pm.
OMG.
It's time to go back home.
We supposed to leave at 9pm as we're just a part timer,
right?
I thought part timer didn't need to attend those meeting.
Heeeee.
But I had to join it though.

I quickly packed photo albums into box.
And i tried to finish it as fast as i could.
=)
Me and Lii shoot off at the half of the meeting.
Her parents waited her almost an hour.
We're lucky because we are allowed to go back at 11pm.
The meeting finished at 12.30am.
Pretty late.

We do not need to go for the bridal fair.
We would stay in shop to serve walk-in customer
=D




0 comments: