~First day of CNY ~
3/2/2011
3/2/2011
Chloe wore the traditional Chinese costume-cheongsam.
=)
We made new year's call on our relatives at popo's house.
Chloe was there as well.
She is so cute.
I was online all the day at there.
After had my lunch,
I went out with sp's friends (Primary schoolmates)
There were only 5 of us.
We stayed at Jia Ling's house to have a chat
6pm,
we were having our dinner at popo's house again.
All the relatives had the dinner together.
So warm
=)
Popo was not feeling well.
She had a bad fall and hurt her head on 31 Jan 11.
The doctor stitched the cut on her head.
I was cried when my mum told me this.
I'm sorry about that.
I'm so guilty for that as well.
My look on the first day of CNY. =)
~2nd day of CNY~
4/2/11
I wore the skirt i like the most today.
=)
The upper part of the skirt is semi transparent.
LoLx.
After we dressed up,
dad brought us to have our breakfast.
Bak kut teh.
I like it =D
We moved on to grandma's house afterwards which is in Lukut,PD.
Auties were preparing the brunch for us.
I've got lots of ang pau from relatives.
Heee.
We paid new year's call for all relatives who are living
near to PD area.
We had our dinner at 11pm.
I was so hungry.
T__T
~3rd day of CNY~
I was gambling with my cousins at popo's house.
Gambling is legal during CNY,
isn't it?
*wink
I won a little bit.
Although it's only RM20 ++
yet, i'm satisfied with it.
=P
My cousin sis paid for our suppers because she won RM100+
Have a nice day with them.
~4th day of CNY~
Spent my day at grandma's house.
I was like a small kid when i was playing with them.
LOL.
I'm second eldest at my mother side there.
But I'm second yongest at my father side there.
Big difference.
=D
5th Day of CNY


LOL.
I'm second eldest at my mother side there.
But I'm second yongest at my father side there.
Big difference.
=D
5th Day of CNY
Due to my laziness,
I just uploaded 2 photos to this post.
I had taken a lot of photos actually.
I went to Jenjarom with my family.
(Fo kwan shang)
It's coplourful and nice.
Every year i would go to the temple.
=)
I just uploaded 2 photos to this post.
I had taken a lot of photos actually.
I went to Jenjarom with my family.
(Fo kwan shang)
It's coplourful and nice.
Every year i would go to the temple.
=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment