18th of April
I wasn't going to school today.
I was sick.
Sob.
Actually i wanna go to school for celebrating
your birthday after school.
But i couldn't make it.
Sorry, my dear Kei.
=]
I managed to go back to school during their recess time.
I wanna send my MC to teacher.
I didn't see her in the school.
I asked for Jian's help at the end.
=D
Laine baked a chocolate cake for Kei.
I tried it even though i couldn't eat it.
It's delicious.
I gave the birthday present to Kei.
She seemed to be satisfied with the presents.
LoLx.
Happy Birthday, Kei.
May all your dreams come true, my dear.
Have a blast one.
=)
I wasn't going to school today.
I was sick.
Sob.
Actually i wanna go to school for celebrating
your birthday after school.
But i couldn't make it.
Sorry, my dear Kei.
=]
I managed to go back to school during their recess time.
I wanna send my MC to teacher.
I didn't see her in the school.
I asked for Jian's help at the end.
=D
Laine baked a chocolate cake for Kei.
I tried it even though i couldn't eat it.
It's delicious.
I gave the birthday present to Kei.
She seemed to be satisfied with the presents.
LoLx.
Happy Birthday, Kei.
May all your dreams come true, my dear.
Have a blast one.
=)


0 comments:
Post a Comment