What a BLACK Friday!
I've received my 2nd warning letter today.
The reason was ridiculous.
Damn this school!
We had a short assembly at basketball court after recess today.
We gathered at there by time.
Principal gave a speech.
She talked about a camp and co-curricular day .
A warning will be given for those who left earlier than 5.30pm on Wednesday.
WTF.
Fortunately our class have no one be stayed at there.
Our names have been written on attendance list.
The majority left much earlier than 5.30pm.
We didn't know that we weren't allowed to go back ealier.
The school gate was open so big that day.
We thought we could go back that time.
Of course they went back as the school gate was open.
(Everyone would do the same thing,aren't we?)
Grrrr.
Principal called the students who went out from school on Wed.
Damn it!
All baidurians need not to stay for that.
Yet,
Principal complimented our class.
We're shocked but
obviously it's a bad begining.
An announcement was made by Pn Lina during our science class.
Our Form teacher-Pn Rogayah was calling to principal room.
We wondered what's going on.
Well,
She blamed us for cheating her by giving a fake attendance.
Anyways,
it's all her doubts only.
She doesn't even believe us though she is our
''Form Teacher''.
Pfft.
32 of us would get warning letters.
4 of them didn't get it because they weren't coming school.
I hate her very much since the first day she taught us.
F*cker!
I prefer daddy to be our form teacher than her.
Bad luck.
FML
I've no feeling towards it actually.
Ishhh.
I hate this teacher very much
April 29, 2011
My 2nd warning letter
Posted by Cshin at 3:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment