CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 13, 2011

Babe, I'm sorry

I'm not being conscious of it.
I'm sorry, babe.
You seemed to be quiet today.
I thought you were tired.
So i didn't talk to you much.

After school,
we went to Jusco for lunch.
We had lunch in Pizza Hut with Kei, Fifi nd Nickee.
Fifi is a nice joker as everyone knows.
You looked much better that time.
I didn't realise any sad feeling from you.
When the time we wanted to go back,
It's raining cats and dogs outside.
I didn't want to go back seriously.
I wanted to avoid from getting wet.
You insisted on going back that time.
I had no choice therefore i went to Lrt station with you and kei.

At night,
I replied you the message on facebook.
I told you that i was facing some family problems.
You said that you're having the same problems as well.
You have broken up with your boy.
I was stunned when i knew this news,
I was wondering what caused you broke up with him.
You lost your handphone and i couldn't ask for more.

I'm sorry.
I didn't know that you have such vexation.
You never tell me.
Sob
T___T
I felt that i'm so useless.

0 comments: