CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 23, 2011

C3

16th of July



















I woke up at 6am.
Dazzle and Muriel were having a competition in 1utama.
My sis and friends were the participants.
That's why I woke up early to support them at there.
:)

I went to YueJing's house by 7am.
Yawnsss~
We had our breakfast with the members of Rebels.
It's weird to sit with them as I
don't really know them.
=S
Her boy (Kenneth) drove us to 1u
I almost fall asleep in the car.
I slept at 4 last night.
Tired + sleepy.
='(

I met Fifi and Pow up at there.
Weeee.
They had a great performance.
♥ Support always.
^-^
























17th of July

Mum wasn't working today.
Dad purposely came to KL just to watch my sis's performance.
LOL.
Dad fetched us to 1u.
I love their performances very much

Heee.





0 comments: