CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 22, 2011

Sports Day

11st of July 2011
:)

Today was our school annual sports day.
Weeee.
The venue for Sports day was in Stadium Bola Sepak,
(Bandar Tun Razak)
I prefer previous stadium.
It was usually done as early as April or June before this.

Yuzie came to my house at 6am.
I'm forced to wake up earlier because
my sis had a performance in the event.
Dad fetched us to the stadium.

This stadium is smaller than Stadium Bukit Jalil.
Tsk tsk.
After taking attendance,
I was taking part in 4x100m race.
I'm kinda worried about it.
As everyone knows,
I'm not good in running.
Sob.
We've got number 4 nia.
D=

Everyone said Gage Brown must be the champion.
I hope so.
:(
Sprenger (Orange) used to be the winner.
Ishhh.
They had took the crown for 4 years.

Gage Brown eventually got the championship.
Weeeee.
Damn happy with it.
=D

Champion- Gage Brown
^.<
2nd place-Foss (Red)
3rd place-Sprenger (Orange)
4th place-Marywood (Yellow)
5th place-Hall (Blue)
6th place-Vandort (Green)

We went to Viva Home after the event end.
:)
YueJing fetched us to there.
I'm so envy her neh.
I wish to get my driving license right now.
So that I can go wherever I want.
Sigh.

We spent our day with sing k in Facekara.
Lalalala~
We're tired and yet we're crazy.
LOL.
Have a fun day.
Heeee

0 comments: