I bet you'll sting to madness once you read this.
Yes.
I'm saying you,
Silly girl.
Hmphhhh!
Who you think you are?
You have no right to blame on her since
you're irresponsible as well.
Damn you for not being sensible.
You're being difficult on purpose,
a tempest in a teapot!
Pfft
Hey you,
I'm sick of it.
I'm not your toy
I can no longer stand it.
FML
Don't ever think that you're so important to me.
Miss A,
go get a life please.
Shame on you !
Come on,
Scold at me face to face if you're dare enough.
I'm right here waiting for you.
Yes.
I'm saying you,
Silly girl.
Hmphhhh!
Who you think you are?
You have no right to blame on her since
you're irresponsible as well.
Damn you for not being sensible.
You're being difficult on purpose,
a tempest in a teapot!
Pfft
Hey you,
I'm sick of it.
I'm not your toy
I can no longer stand it.
FML
Don't ever think that you're so important to me.
Miss A,
go get a life please.
Shame on you !
Come on,
Scold at me face to face if you're dare enough.
I'm right here waiting for you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment