CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 12, 2011

NS result. =)

Last Sunday (10/07/11),
Manxi mentioned NS news on twitter.
She said she's checking whether she got selected for NS.
I only realised NS lists are released.

I had butterflies in my stomach
when I was waiting for Jian's reply.
I asked her to check for me as i can't online that time.
I was visibly nervous.
I was keyed up about the result.
I don't wanna go for NS seriously.

I can't live without internet,drama and sms life
as everyone does.
It will be bald.
The life there must be miserable.
I don't know why I'll think inthis way.
:(
I wished that I'm not selected.
*praying hard

The worst part was I couldn't access to the website as
it took too long time to respond.
Grrrrr.
I felt more tension at the time.
Damnit.
I tried a few of times but failed to load to it.

My cousin sis kept on saying that I'll be selected.
Arghhhh.
I've been on tenterhooks all day waiting for the results.
T^T
I was really sweating.
But no one can got into the page so I give up.

Monday morning,
Manxi told me I'm not chosen to go.
LOL
I'm extremely happy with it.
Wooots.
I sms to PLKN to double check it.
The text I got back was starting with 'Maaf '
Then I knew what its means.
Hohohoh.
I didn't need to go for NS

Tuesday afternoon,
I online to check again.
The result was still the same which is
I'm not selected to go for NS.
Weeeeee.
Damn happy.
^__^
Such a good news for me.
*wink wink.
Thanks god!
:)
SYOK

0 comments: